"While the Borg in the mirror universe had the same hive-like mentality, the same assimilation methods, and the same advanced technology as their prime universe counterparts, the similarities ended there. The Borg of the mirror universe were proactively aggressive and attacked any intruder foolish enough to set foot on a Borg ship. Regardless of whether or not the intruder posed a threat to the ship, the Borg would use every resource at their disposal to assimilate the trespasser. In addition, while the Borg of the prime universe moved in a jerky, stiff-legged fashion, those of the mirror universe were much quicker thanks to advances made in nanoprobe technology. Attempts to aim a weapon at a mirror Borg, or avoid the injection tubules, were usually efforts in futility."
1. Everyone must post these rules.
2. Legitimately tag 10 Deviants - Don't auto-tag any readers or do tagbacks.
3. State 5 facts about yourself.
4. Answer the 10 questions and follow up with 10 questions for your victims.
5. This MUST be in a Journal entry. Comments don't cut it.=/\= =/\= =/\= =/\= =/\= =/\= =/\= =/\= =/\= =/\= =/\= =/\= =/\= =/\= =/\=
Five Facts About Myself:
1.) I have Asperger Syndrome
2.) I'm a pretty good artist
3.) I can Belch on command to annoy people
4.) I Love Hamsters
I've watched this blooper reel over a thousand times and I don't know what the song that starts at 1:49 is Called, It's driving me fucking crazy!!!!