The historical record will go up to the Events of "Generations Redux"
Commanding Officer: Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Executive Officer: Commander Kathryn Janeway
Chief Tactical Officer: Lt. Commander Jack Satchel
Chief Engineer: Lt. Commander Geordi LaForge
Chief of Security: Lt. Commander Tasha Yar
Flight Controller: Lieutenant Ro Laren
Chief Science Officer: Lt. Commander Rhoda sh'Aqabaa*
Chief Medical Officer: Commander Selar
Ship's Counselor/Chief Diplomatic officer: Commander Deanna Troi
Chief Operations Manager: Lieutenant Commander Data
- On Stardate 41153.7 The U.S.S. Enterprise-D was given its first mission to investigate Farpoint Station when they are stopped by an immense grid and ordered by a seemingly omnipotent being to turn back or they will die, Captain Picard defied the entity and ordered a dangerous high warp Saucer Separation to get the civilians to safety, after the being called Q put them on trial and ordered they be tested to see whether or not humanity really has evolved beyond the thirst for blood, After proving themselves The Enterprise was allowed on it's way but not without a promise of a return visit from Q.
- On Stardate 41601.3 The Enterprise Embarks on a Rescue mission of Deanna Troi resulting in the near death of Tasha and the psychological torment of Jack, Eventually Both were brought back to full health and resumed their duties after a moderate period of recovery.
- On Stardate 41986.0 Several Federation Colonies along the Neutral Zone were destroyed and Starfleet sent the Enterprise to investigate bringing them back into contact with the Romulans who have also lost colonies on their side of the Zone, as a result the Romulans and Federation enter a collaboration in which they share everything they know about the attacks, meanwhile three humans from the 20th century are thawed and restored to full health.
- On Stardate 42761.3 The Federation makes first contact with the Borg as a result of Q flinging the Enterprise into the Path of a Borg Cube, After 18 casualties and the loss of their warp drive Picard Begs Q to sen them back where they came from, as a result Starfleet began planning defenses against the Borg when the inevitable invasion occurs.
- On Stardate 43989.1 The Borg begin their invasion much earlier than anticipated, they eventually kidnap and assimilate Captain Picard to act as their speaker forcing Janeway to take command of the Enterprise.
- On Stardate 44001.4 Admiral Hanson promotes Janeway to Captain giving her full command of the Enterprise, She decides to rescue Picard utilizing the Saucer Sep abilities of the Enterprise by using Picard's Knowledge against the Borg by hiding a shuttlecraft in an antimatter spread where Data and Tasha use the emergency transporters to rescue Picard ultimately resulting in the defeat of the Borg.
- On Stardate 45156.1 The Enterprise is Struck by a Quantum Filament resulting in the ship being rendered adrift with her antimatter fields slowly decaying, The Ship is just barely saved by Jack and Data, the latter of which sacrificed his body to get past an obstacle and as a result had to literally use his head to save the day.
- On Stardate 46357.4 Captain Picard, Doctor Selar and Data were assigned to infiltrate Celtris III when it was suspected that The Cardassians were creating a Metagenic Weapon, this was actually a lure as the Cardassians really wanted Starfleet's Military Deployments for Minos Korva, After Several Days of Torture Captain Picard was returned to the Enterprise.
- On Stardate 47391.2 Jack was on his way back from a Martial Arts Tournament when he accidentally created a crack in the walls between Quantum Realities and as a result going near Geordi's VISOR caused him to slip into alternate quantum realities, Jack was able to seal the Quantum Fissure and repair reality.
- On Stardate 47988 Captain Picard was being thrown back and forth through time between 2364, 2370 and 2395 in an attempt to figure out the mystery of an Anomaly in the Deveron System, He discovered that three tachyon pulses from three time periods caused the anomaly to occur, He then ordered all three Enterprises to enter the Anomaly and create a static warp shell to seal the anomaly and restore the normal flow of time.
- On Stardate 48650.1 The Enterprise was in the process of attempting to apprehend a renegade scientist who destroyed the Amargosa Star with a Trilithium probe, while in orbit of Veridian III they Encountered a ship from the past that was thrown through time and actually saved the Enterprise from destruction at the expense of their own ship, it was then learned that the ship was "Grace" a ship commandeered by 21st Century humans back in the mid 23rd century, Since their transporters were damaged by the Klingons The Enterprise couldn't beam Grace's crew off resulting in them using their deflector pod separation but it was too late, the torpedoes lodged in the launchers detonated the remaining stockpile of torpedoes creating a shockwave that caused Grace to crash land on Veridian III. As a Thank You for Saving the Enterprise Captain Picard had Starfleet begin a massive refit on the Stargazer so that they had a ship to command, in the meantime the Crew of the late Starship Grace were invited to Live on Board the Enterprise until the Stargazer refits are complete.
it kind of weird to see janeway as Picard number one. but very cool.
Yeah well, We're doing a bit of a shakeup in the main characters of each show. In the prime timeline Riker was apparently offered Command of Voyager but he turned it down, With the Presence of several people from the past contaminating the timeline things changed and Riker did accept command of Voyager While Janeway lost her first command after a diplomatic assignment went wrong resulting in her losing her command confidence and applying for a voluntary demotion to serve as first officer aboard the Enterprise.
Data looks all the same XD